Profile : Sr. Research Associate / Research AnalystApply Now
|Job Location:||Model Colony, Pune|
|Experience:||1 – 2 years|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Company:||Research N Reports (Market Research)|
|Working Hours:||Should be ready to work in shifts|
- Strong writing/communication skills
- Ability to manage time efficiently and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ready to work under pressure
- Sr. Research Analyst / Team lead
- As a market research analyst, you'll study competitors and client's needs and wants in order to advise a company on which decisions would be most profitable. These analysts usually hold a bachelor's degree, but often opt for more advanced degrees and professional certifications.
- Market research associates help companies and organizations understand their competitors' activities and their customers' wants and needs.
- Market research analysis requires strong skills in communication and data analysis. Those interested in this career should be prepared to gather information and present it to clients.
- Determining which goods and services are in demand and the best rate or price to charge for these products is a core function of a market research associate’s job
- Research associates are also typically responsible for presenting survey findings to their clients. This includes translating complex numerical survey results into a package that is easy to understand.
- Graphs and text translations of the findings are commonly used to help clients understand survey results.
- Associate will also be involved in devising ToC, Demo samples, and on the later stage will be working on research reports in cross domains.
- In addition to taking surveys, market research analysts can be responsible for keeping track of client industry trends and general marketing trends.